Friday, January 2, 2015

Good Night Candle.



How was your day?


I'm writing this article in the hope that I can be of some help to all.  When I was eight-teen years old, I have problems with depression and stress. So I treat many kinds of treatment from art therapy to physical therapy. 

During this period, I really fell hard specially in the night. I was feeling that here is no one around me and nobody doesn't care me. I need something to heal my mind. The Candle is a way and friend to me. It has helped to run away from my deep depression in the night.  

After healing with candles, I start making a candle with various scents and flowers. Because I want to help someone like me. But making candles giving me also different kind of pleasure and feeling of comfort. 

To give healing energy through candles, I used high quality of golden soy wax and hand-dried flowers.The dried flowers help to remain the smell in the room. And also help to install home as decoration. And the flower candle has beautiful lights when it burns.

Tonight, I am lighting the Lavender flower candle. The scent of lavender gives me a feeling of relax and comfort. I hope you also like this and I was of help. 


Good night.




This product is 6 Pack of Lavender Soy Tealights candles with hand dried flowers. Each measures 1.5"wide X 5"tall

The Tea light candles burn for approximately 4 hours each. For best results, Always follow safety precautions when burning a candle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment